Welcome!

Welcome to Crumb's Planet! This blog is about Global Warming and what you can do to help save the Planet.
My Goal
My goal is to get as many people as I can to help me put a
stop to Global Warming.

This blog is for ages 9 and up.
Join the fun at Crumb's Planet!

Enjoy!

What improvements would you like to see on this or any of my other blogs?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Eekoworld:PBS Kids Go!

I saw a mini-movie on PBS Kids Go:Eekoworld and I am going to tell you about my"research" on it.                       TUNDRA                       In the Tundra, there is life. But if we don't do something soon, it will die. The climate is so cold that plants only have 50-60 days to grow. The Willow trees are so small that they are as tall as grass!                                            Did you know?                     The Tundra helps keep the world healthy because the plants take in so much Carbon-Dioxide and don't put alot back out into the world. That helps the plants to grow. And then if they do get bigger, then they will give off Oxygen and help organisms there in the Tundra to grow.                                              As you may know, the Tundra is very fragile and lots of people worry about it every day. That's part of what this blog is about.So learn more about this at:http://pbskids.org/eekoworld/ 

2 comments:

HaveALookAt.Us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great info Carrington!!!! It's so scary to think that life in the Tundra is so fragile.