Welcome!

Welcome to Crumb's Planet! This blog is about Global Warming and what you can do to help save the Planet.
My Goal
My goal is to get as many people as I can to help me put a
stop to Global Warming.

This blog is for ages 9 and up.
Join the fun at Crumb's Planet!

Enjoy!

What improvements would you like to see on this or any of my other blogs?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Spread the word!!!!

Have you ever heard of the three R's? Well they are Reduce, Reuse , and Recycle.

1. Reduce- Don't use as much of something. Example: Reduce your use of paper.

2. Reuse- Use again. Example: Reuse your plastic bottles.

3. Recycle- Take one thing and turn it into another. Example: I sometimes recycle milk bottles and make them birdhouses.

Make your own blog or website about how you can save the planet.

Also you can ask your principal if you can hang up posters around your school.

You can also make announcements about it around your school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT info Carrington!!!

Love,

Daddy.

HaveALookAt.Us said...

Thank you!